« I am Belgian and I had the opportunity of birding with Abdoulie several times. Abdoulie knows very well most of the species of birds. He is punctual, patient, helpful and he is a careful driver. If you need a trustworthy person in Gambia, I strongly recommend him ! »
Bird Guide Gambia and Senegal
Gambia is a country of nature with more than 500 different bird species recorded. Even if you are just beginning or an expert in birding, you have got the right destination. Make sure you will have a unique experience and increase your chances of birding with a local and professional bird guide. Wether you choose for a short nature trip or for a complete week birdwatching, I am at your disposal !
Make sure you fully enjoy your holiday in Gambia. I propose birdwatching anywhere in my country and also in Senegal.
- Abdoulie Ndure
I am an experienced ornithologist and a professional tourist guide for several years.
Here my official certificate issued by "Habitat Africa". I am member of "The Gambia Bird Guide Association" and also of "The West African Bird Study Association (Wabsa)". I work with tour operators but I also work as a freelance guide.
Prices of the trips
Make sure you fully enjoy your holiday in Gambia. I propose birdwatching anywhere in my country. From the coastal area to "upriver", by road and by boat or just walking around your hotel. Different trips are available : from a couple of hours to a few days or for one or more weeks. You will be collected at the airport or at your hotel, and driven back there.
(Prices are calculated with guiding, transport and entrances to nature reserves. Meals are included only during the "upriver" trips, except beverages.)
TRIPS AROUND THE COAST
- FAJARA GOLF COURSE & KOTU CREEK AREA
- 2 people : 25 £ per person
- 4 people : 20 £ per person
- TENDABA 1 NIGHT
- 2 people : 190 £ per person
- 4 people : 150 £ per person
- This includes transport, driver, fuel, Kiang West National Park, accommodation, boat trip, breakfast, 2 park lunches and guiding. Beverages are not included.
TRIPS AROUND THE COAST
- ABUKO NATURE RESERVE & LAMIN LODGE & LAMIN RICE FIELDS
- BIJILO FOREST PARK & TANJI BIRD RESERVE
- THE BRUFUT WOODS & TUJERING WOODS
- 2 people : 50 £ per person
- 4 people : 25 £ per person
Further to GEORGETOWN & BANSANG & BASSE
- GEORGETOWN 1 NIGHT
- 2 people : 225 £ per person
- 4 people : 195 £ per person
- This include transport, fuel, driver, breakfast, dinner, ferry crossings, park lunches and guiding. Beverages are not included.
TRIPS A LITTLE BIT FURTHER
- PIRANG & FARABA-BANTA BUSH TRACK
- MAKASUTU CULTURE FOREST
- 2 people : 60 £ per person
- 4 people : 35 £ per person
- THE MARAKISSA WOODS & DARSILAMI
- 2 people : 70 £ per person
- 4 people : 40 £ per person
TRIPS "UPRIVER" TENDABA & GEORGETOWN
- 4 nights / 5 days : 395 £ stg per person
- This include transport, ferry crossings, fuel, driver, breakfast, park lunches, dinner, accomodation, boat trip and guiding. Beverages are not included.
TRIPS TO NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SENEGAL
- To observe rare and endemics species these trips are a must !
- Species such as African Finfoot, Little Green Woodpecker, Egyptian Plover, Fulvous Babbler, Sennar Penduline Tit, Cricket Warbler, Arabian Bustard, Stonechat, River Prinia, Quail-Plover, Savile’s Bustard, African Blue Flycatcher, African Swallow-tailed Kite, Black-Faced Firefinch and many others.
- Migratory species from November till March.
- Price is all included except beverages.
- Duration and itinerary to be defined on request.
Specific excursions on request
For further information
What travellers say
Please contact me for further information.
All of your data is used solely for professional purposes, which can be consulted, modified and deleted on request. Unless you explicitly request it, your data is stored for a period of one year.